What we read today
Here’s some of the thought-provoking content that EPI’s research team enjoyed reading today:
- “The judicial jihad against the regulatory state” (Washington Post)
- “Social Security Keeps 21 Million Americans Out of Poverty: A State-by-State Analysis” (Center on Budget and Policy Priorities)
- “Transforming Medicare into a Premium Support System: Implications for Beneficiary Premiums” (Kaiser Family Foundation)
- “The Presidential Debate Commission is Chaired by Corporate Lobbyists, Funded by Corporations” (BoldProgressives.org)
- “A Risky Lifeline for the Elderly Is Costing Some Their Homes” (New York Times)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.