What we read today
Here’s some reading material for you from items EPI’s research team skimmed through today:
- “Why sane bargaining looks strange” (Washington Post)
- “As Companies Seek Tax Deals, Governments Pay High Price” (New York Times)
- “Lines Blur as Texas Gives Industries a Bonanza” (New York Times)
- “No more false equivalence. Both sides are not equally to blame.” (Washington Post)
- “Understanding The Fiscal Cliff (in 2 minutes, 30 seconds)” (Robert Reich)
- “Everyone’s talking about tax reform. But no one really knows what it would do.” (Washington Post)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.