What We Read Today
Here are a few articles we read recently. What did you read today?
- Walmart’s big lie: No, it doesn’t create jobs! (Salon)
- What to Expect on October 1 (Huffington Post)
- Immigration debate ensnares foreign workers (USA Today)
- Inequality is hindering economic growth (Baltimore Sun)
- Walmart’s ‘Worst Nightmare’ Competition Has Cashiers And Produce Clerks With $1 Million Pensions (Daily Kos)
- Civil Forfeiture: A Fiction the Offends Due Process (pdf, Regent University)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.