What we read today
What we read
today this week:
- Robert Reich Talks Fast, Draws Pictures, Makes Points (The Billfold)
- Research ties economic inequality to gap in life expectancy (Washington Post)
- How the Sequester Threatens the U.S. Legal System (The Atlantic)
- Ryan budget is a firing offense (CNN Opinion)
- Tech and temporary worker visas (Politico)
Enjoyed this post?
Sign up for EPI's newsletter so you never miss our research and insights on ways to make the economy work better for everyone.